home |
Trail & Ultra Running Forums Index » Announcements » New Item: Trail Runner Questionnaire

New Item: Trail Runner Questionnaire

backcountryrunner
Utah, United States
Posted: Mon 01 Jun 2009 08:22 pm GMT   topTop
On the home page you'll see a simple 3 question survey about trail running.

Could you do me a favor and take a minute to fill it out? It'll really help me figure out what direction to go with this website (articles, features, etc).

The questionnaire won't be there forever - I'll remove it after awhile - so if you're interested, please complete it soon!

If you've already seen it and were confused about anything or had technical trouble, etc, let me know.

By the way ... to answer one question you may have had: the survey is about trail running *in general*, not about BackcountryRunner.com in particular.

Thanks!
albmaleaf
Ulverston, United Kingdom
Posted: Sun 13 Feb 2011 03:58 pm GMT   topTop
New Trail Running Holiday Courses in the uk Inthe English Lake district www.runwiseinlakeland.co.uk
angusquinton
SHEFFIELD, United Kingdom
Posted: Mon 31 Mar 2014 10:03 am GMT   topTop
Do you run long distance ultras? or anything more than the regular marathon? Is endurance running a key aspect of your life? or is it a hobby?

Please could you fill in a quick 2 minute questionnaire on the motivations for participation in long distance running. It is for a university thesis so it would be a huge help for the research.

The survey is looking for long distance runners. The current literature linked with participation and the motivations provide analytical views and studies on the concept of class/cultural/social and economic aspects related to running.

Confidentiality is assured. Thank you in advance!

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ryy0vpj2jkr65yz326463&refer=