home |
Trail & Ultra Running Forums Index » Gear and Products » need Bay Area shop with lots of packs

need Bay Area shop with lots of packs

ziarunner
California, United States
Posted: Tue 21 May 2013 10:47 pm GMT   topTop
Hello all,

I am a C cup runner and can't seem to find the perfect pack, but then again all the places I've gone to don't carry that many of them. I was wondering if any of the ladies had a good recommendation for me, or if there's a place I can check out that has a lot of variation. I live in the bay area and am willing to travel! I need a decent pack for the long run, so lots of h20 capacity, space and a good fit.

Thanks!!
Russellruns
Posted: Fri 24 May 2013 06:45 am GMT   topTop
Hi zia,

Not a perfect answer but I am a big fan of the Nathan vapor wrap. They make a women's version called the shape. I wrote a detailed review of the wrap here http://dirtruns.com/nathan-vapor-wrap-2l-review/

I haven't had much luck with running hydration packs in stores but I've seen a decent selection at sports basement in walnut creek. I think they carry Nathan stuff there.

Cheers,
Russell
ziarunner
Posted: Sat 25 May 2013 03:55 am GMT   topTop
thanks Russell! I read your review and it's really helpful. I'll check out my local sports basement to see if they have it and if not I guess I'll have to schlep it!