home |
Trail & Ultra Running Forums Index » Races » I NEED A TEAMMATE - 2008 Transrockies Run - HELP ME!

I NEED A TEAMMATE - 2008 Transrockies Run - HELP ME!

mkf954
Georgia, United States
Posted: Tue 15 Jul 2008 09:25 pm GMT   topTop
I desperately need a teammate for a 125 mile race through the Colorado Rockies, August 25-30, 2008. This race is going to be AMAZING. Check it out - http://transrockies.com/transrockiesrun/index.htm.

I am a 28 y/o male from Atlanta in good shape: 2:46 marathon PR; 2:48 2008 Boston Marathon. My original teammate is struggling with an injury and cannot participate.

This year from August 25-30, up to 150 teams of two will take on the Colorado Rockies for a running experience like no other. During the six days of the GORE-TEXTM TransRockies Run, runners from all over the world will run, eat and live together as they cover 125 miles of spectacular scenery, fully supported by a dedicated and professional Event Team who will look after all aspects of their food, accommodations and on-course support.

Please contact me if you or someone you know might be interested.

Thanks!

Michael
[email protected]
rebeebit
Colorado, United States
Posted: Wed 23 Jul 2008 11:45 pm GMT   topTop
Do you mind if I pass your info on to a bunch of potentially interested folks? I'm in touch with a few running groups in the area that boast some excellent runners in their membership. I'd love to run with you, but I'd slow you down, and I can't take that time off of school.
mkf954
Georgia, United States
Posted: Thu 24 Jul 2008 03:15 pm GMT   topTop
I had to cancel :( Couldn't find anyone in time. Thanks, though. Michael