All trail non-repeat course in an 820 acre county park in SW Michigan. Half Marathon, 10k, 5k and kids 1k fun run. Wooded trails, hills, lakes, wood bridges and a very small amount of paved trail make up this unique course designed by Coach Ron Gunn, Unique wood carved awards. Performance T's to all finishers.
Race Date: Sunday, 18 October 2020
Location: Michigan, United States
Geographic Area: Western Michigan
Nearby City: Kalamazoo
Race Length: 13.1 miles (21.1 km)
98% dirt trails, 0% dirt roads, 2% paved
Race Length: 10 km (6.2 mi)
95% dirt trails, 0% dirt roads, 5% paved
Race Length: 5 km (3.1 mi)
90% dirt trails, 0% dirt roads, 10% paved
Website URL: https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Vandalia/SandhillCra... (opens new window)
Race Director: CairnStone
• Dynamite custom design long sleeve performance T-shirts to all finishers. (Register by OCT 6 to pick up on race day)
• Custom laser engraved wood award for top two finishers each age group and race medal for third place.
• Water and sport drink on the course and a great re-hydration station at the finish featuring fruit, sport drink,
Popsicle, potato chips, homemade cookies and water.
• Chip timing for 5k, 10k and Half Marathon (Chip timing will close at Noon - course open to 1:30PM)
• Music DJ at start and finish, and music stations on the course to inspire participants.
• Finishers in all races from Cass County, Niles and the Granger area will be listed in an HONOR
ROLL in the appropriate newspapers.
• Race benefits the Cass County Parks and the Dowagiac Rotary Club.
• No parking fee again this year!
Race Reports For Sandhill Crane All Trail Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
To add your own race report, . To add a new trail race, .
See an error? Does this race need an update? Please contact us using the feedback form .
Submitted On: 6/01/2020
By: CairnStone (Race Director)
Modified On: 6/01/2020