All trail non-repeat course in an 820 acre county park in SW Michigan. Half Marathon, 10k, 5k and kids 1k fun run. Wooded trails, hills, lakes, wood bridges and a very small amount of paved trail make up this unique course designed by Coach Ron Gunn, Unique wood carved awards. Performance T's to all finishers.
(This trail race takes place in October each year. Visit race website link below for details.)
Location: Michigan, United States
Geographic Area: Western Michigan
Nearby City: Kalamazoo
Race Length: 13.1 miles (21.1 km)
98% dirt trails, 0% dirt roads, 2% paved
Race Length: 10 km (6.2 mi)
95% dirt trails, 0% dirt roads, 5% paved
Race Length: 5 km (3.1 mi)
90% dirt trails, 0% dirt roads, 10% paved
Website URL: http://cairnstoneadventuretours.com/Sandhill_Crane... (opens new window)
Race Director: CairnStone
• Dynamite custom design long sleeve performance T-shirts to all finishers. (Register by OCT 6 to pick up on race day)
• Custom laser engraved wood award for top two finishers each age group and race medal for third place.
• Water and sport drink on the course and a great re-hydration station at the finish featuring fruit, sport drink,
Popsicle, potato chips, homemade cookies and water.
• Chip timing for 5k, 10k and Half Marathon (Chip timing will close at Noon - course open to 1:30PM)
• Music DJ at start and finish, and music stations on the course to inspire participants.
• Finishers in all races from Cass County, Niles and the Granger area will be listed in an HONOR
ROLL in the appropriate newspapers.
• Race benefits the Cass County Parks and the Dowagiac Rotary Club.
• No parking fee again this year!
Race Reports For Sandhill Crane All Trail
To add your own race report, . To add a new trail race, .
See an error? Does this race need an update? Please contact us using the feedback form .
Submitted On: 5/15/2018
By: CairnStone (Race Director)
Modified On: 5/15/2018