home |
Trail & Ultra Running Forums Index » General Discussion » Good place to train in Costa Rica?

Good place to train in Costa Rica?

Ditchmonkey
Oregon, United States
Posted: Tue 25 Mar 2014 05:14 pm GMT   topTop
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to plan a few months overseas to focus on both getting my business moving and my body running again. Costa Rica seems like a good destination. From what I have read the central highlands seem to be a good choice as far as climate and terrain go. Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences to share?
armandobajares
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Wed 21 May 2014 06:09 pm GMT   topTop
Costa rica is an amazing place to do all the outdoor activities that you want. MTB, Trail Running, kayak etc.
E.G. there is a race in Mountain bike that goes from the Atlantic coast to the Pacific coast.
There are a lot of trail running races. The one that I know is coming up in June and it is the North Face Endurance Challenge Costa Rica. There are a lot more you just have to check.

In kayak you can find anything that you want.

I hope this helps
armandobajares
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Wed 21 May 2014 06:09 pm GMT   topTop
Costa rica is an amazing place to do all the outdoor activities that you want. MTB, Trail Running, kayak etc.
E.G. there is a race in Mountain bike that goes from the Atlantic coast to the Pacific coast.
There are a lot of trail running races. The one that I know is coming up in June and it is the North Face Endurance Challenge Costa Rica. There are a lot more you just have to check.

In kayak you can find anything that you want.

I hope this helps
rbaker
Kansas, United States
Posted: Thu 01 Oct 2015 06:22 pm GMT   topTop
Anywhere in Costa Rica!!