home |
Trail & Ultra Running Forums Index » Gear and Products » Interested in Tea that helps training and performace?

Interested in Tea that helps training and performace?

TBarretH
Texas, United States
Posted: Thu 28 Jun 2012 03:44 pm GMT   topTop
Hi everyone, I'm new here (just found the forums today). I'm not an ultra-distance runner yet, but have been inspired to up my training by some of your stories. I'm posting because I recently read an article by Rich Roll where he suggests 10 uncommon super foods that he uses to help him train and stay healthy, here's a link to the article (http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2012/05/23/10-uncommon-superfoods-from-the-world-of-ultra-endurance/#more-6835)

Have any of you used these foods and seen good results? I noticed Rich says many of them can be consumed as a Tea and I am considering creating a custom Tea blend that combines like 5 of the things he mentions in his article.
Is this something you would be interested in? Basically thinking of making a morning Tea that will help fight inflammation and provide a nice base of even keeled energy throughout the day to help train harder.

I'd love to know the communities thoughts on the food Rich recommends and whether or not they would be interested in a Tea like this.

Thank you,
Barret